About this course
General Assembly’s User Experience Design Immersive Bootcamp is a holistic program that prepares students to work cross-functionally with business stakeholders, product managers, and web development teams. The User Experience Design Immersive was designed with accessibility in mind, and is offered on-campus and remotely in 6 different countries around the world. The course, developed with guidance from GA’s User Experience Design Standards Board, covers topics like UX/UI foundations, design iteration and development, working with product teams, real-world UX examples, and more. Additionally, each student is supported with individualized career coaching to help land a job and transition into a new field.
- Online; On-campus (United States, Europe, Asia, Australia)
- Full-time Immersive (12 weeks); Flex Immersive (24 weeks)
- Course covers UX/UI foundations, design iteration and development, working with product teams, real-world UX examples, and more.
- Portfolio-worthy projects
- Individualized career coaching
No experience necessary
Ready to take the next step?
Let us know how to contact you and we will put you in touch.