• This comment is hidden because it contains spoiler information about the solution

  • This comment is hidden because it contains spoiler information about the solution

  • Its fucked up... It is not supposed to have 50 in front of 30. I will pull it down while I get it fixed. Sorry for the confusion.

  • Keep getting error with the exception handeling when trying to implement assertFloatArrayEqual into test cases. I just moved to 3.6 so not sure if it is something I am doing wrong or if I am just missing something.

  • Added more detail to the description to indicate that the element at index n of list is to be deleted. Also changed the verbage to agree with your comment.

  • Thank you. With people who are way more experienced than I am giving conflicting advice on a test case solution I wasn't sure which one to use.

  • Thank both of you for the input and framework for the test cases!

    Deleted the rounding and implemented below to resolve the issue. Thanks again.

    for i, (x, y) in enumerate(zip(actual, expected)): Test.assert_approx_equals(x, y, f"Expected: {expected}, Actual: {actual}")

  • Sorry just republished with changes from -1 to None for edge cases.

  • Thanks for the input. I added some detail in the description to state that the average amounts should be rouded to the 2nd decimal and also added edge cases.

  • This comment is hidden because it contains spoiler information about the solution

  • I more specifically stated the kata test cases in the description to ensure there is no confusion that the test is on a list of intigers and the length of the list is > 1. Thanks for the input.

  • Thanks for the feedback. Sorry for the new kata I kept getting a Default Version is not a supported version error when trying to move to Python 3. Converted to the new test framework and reduced to only 2 arguments. Also added the currency symbols back with more detailed description of what is expeceted to be returned.

    Thanks for all the input!

  • Issue has been resolved. Default version is now set to 3.6.0 and 3.4.3 is also active so it can be ran in all versions.

  • Bad habit. I fixed the solution and test cases to remove the '$'

  • Loading more items...