Thank you, all working :)
Well, thank you for verifying it actually is working :D
Aside from the already known random timeout, it works again. Thank you.
I have already fixed it. Can you please check if it's working for you?
I also left a note at the end, if you want to know more details about the fix.
Thank you, let me know if you narrow it down - it could be a CW update!
Thanks for letting me know. I will look it up, seems that my solution is not working either.
It seems that's a bug in the test code. I have a solution that worked fine before and now that error appears. Maybe some CW update broke it?
Would you mind clarifying what this error refers to:
"TypeError: jsdom.jsdom is not a function
Agreed on the difference between the test cases and the random tests. It would be great to work with one of the expected long strings in the test cases.
I think it will help.
What would also help, probably even more, is full specs in the description. Unless you want it to be a reverse engineering puzzle of course. Judging from the above comment, I wasn't the only one who was struggling to figure out what to do.
I added your suggestion of having a deep equals test assertion. I hope this helps!
Struggling with the more complex test cases, works on everything else. I've tried extracting out the expected response to see if my implementation provides it which it does but I am confused on what is expected.
Great Kata, looking forward to finishing it.