About this course
The Data Science Career Track is an intensive, 500+ hour curriculum designed around three portfolio-worthy capstone projects. You’ll learn the Data Science Method — the process that leads to successful data science projects — and have the option to choose from one of three specialization tracks. You’ll also have access to mock interviews, dedicated community managers, course TAs, and 1-on-1 sessions with career coaches to help you succeed.
- 500+ hour curriculum
- Learn Python Data Science Stack, Data Wrangling, Statistical Inference, Machine Learning, and more
- Designed around three portfolio worthy capstone projects
- Access to course TAs, 1-on-1 career coaching and mentorship, and more
You should have a strong background in probability & statistics and should be very comfortable programming in any language. Springboard recommends at least 6 months' experience in 1 language with 5000 or more lines of code. If you don't meet these requirements, check out their Data Science Career Track Prep course instead.
- At least 6 months experience
- Strong background in probability and statistics
- Comfortable programming in multiple languages
Ready to take the next step?
Let us know how to contact you and we will put you in touch.