Finally approved. XD
Ah, merge issues. :/
Well... My probably naive answer was based on the few things I've learnt about programming in a (more or less...) "academic" context... But I have to confess my knowledge is very limited yet... Anyway thanks for your observation, after reading it and thinking about it, I will try to pay more attention to those logs and try to choose better my variables to avoid or limit them ;)
The original translation was using older version of rust which is no longer supported.
This forks just changed the language version to 1.49
Updated the translation to Rust 1.49 and changed the arguments for the updated rand crate.
I noticed that inaccuracy too. The JS version is wrong.
thanks for the feedback!
I think using the language's built in functions should be allowed. The python solution allows it's itertools permutations function as well.
I would also like to compliment you on your translation of this Kata. This is very clean, well implemented, and correct as far as I can tell.
Please reach out to me on linkedin https://il.linkedin.com/in/michaelsalaverry